Monday, October 26, 2009

Confused Fear

Today I went to school again...well I went with my mother to school psychologist. I cried a lot as we spoke about the situation in class and at the end we decided that she'll go into my class and explain them that I'm suffering from depression, social phobia and generalised anxiety disorder. Now, I'm kind of more scared to go into my class. I'm happy that I can stay at home tomorrow. I felt so bad today and it was so difficult to distract me. What are they now thinking of me? How will they react when I come into class again? I really don't know what to think about...
Well what did I do to distract me?
First I wrote an fanmail to my favorit author Charlaine Harris. I wanted to send it letter post but I don't have the money, so I sent a mail. I just hope that I can still get an autograph from her because I'm sure she will never come to Luxembourg for a book-signing.
Second I went through etsy I looked at stuff I wish I would have... So if you want to make me an pleasure or something, now you know what I want lol


This purse looks just so cool and I love purses and vampire and this purse combinates both <3
Etsy Shop


This journal looks so...mysterious and dark...you can imagine that everything in it is written with blood and so on...I love that kind of stuff.
Etsy Shop



No comment. Vampire. Mysterious. Beautiful. Etsy Shop

I'm so tired now...Yesterday I nearly didn't sleep...

see u

No comments:

Post a Comment